Software Development & Implementation
- UNIT develops software system by customer's demand with the full project life cycle: consultant, analysis, design, program, test, user acceptant test.
- Implement: to implement products of UNIT and international partners.
- Migrate the old system to the new system, from old technology to new technology, from this database to other database…
- Some practice cases:
- Migrate systems from Lotus Notes to Microsoft SharePoint
- Migrate applications form window-based to web-based
- Migrate system from this framework to other framework
- Maintain and upgrade the current software system make sure it operates smoothly.
- Quality test services include Functional test and Performance test
Recruitment and staffing & services
- Over 10 years experiened IT human resources in Finance, Insurance,Bank and Global Enterprise.
- Short term and Long term services
- Good services and save costs
- UNIT provides dedicated software and IT team to Client’s office. This team will be worked at Client’s office, be controlled and monitored by Client.
- This IT Service provides full IT options for Clients who often organize marketing or professional events.
Programming language: Java, .Net, C/C++, Angular4+, AngularJs, React Native…
Database: Oracle, MS. SQL Server, IBM DB2, My SQL...
Web application server: IBM WebSphere Application Server,
JBOSS Application Server, Red Hat JBOSS Enterprise Application Platform, Oracle WebLogic Server.
Workflow Process: JBOSS BPM (RedHat & Community),
Microsoft Share Point (On Premise & Online).
Sample software development process
- UNIT will design prototype and business process for all functionalities of software application.
- Base on prototype then user will easily to understand how system operate in future, they will review and feedback on that prototype exactly what they need.
- In case any updating on prototype then UNIT revises prototype and those business process until satisfying customer expectations.
- After satisfying requirement, the application will be programmed, tested untill release to customers.